I'm off to the north country. I'll be out of internet touch until July 21 or so. Expect more posts after that.
Yeia sas.
- Gustave Courbet - "Le Bord de Mer à Palavas" (1854)
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(37)
-
▼
July
(23)
- Varia
- The island of Aegina
- Christian Greece
- Macedon
- Thermopylae
- Delphi Museum and the Korykian Cave
- Delphi II - The Sanctuary of Apollo
- Delphi I - Lower
- Off to northern Greece
- Piraeus and the Athenian navy
- Archaeology at the Athenian Agora
- Amphiareus, healing and oracles.
- Marathon
- Mosaics
- Arts and Crafts
- In Living Color
- Assorted photos from the Peloponnese
- Olympia
- Sparta
- The Mycenaeans
- Crown Games at Isthmia and Nemea
- Corinth
- The Peloponnese
-
▼
July
(23)
About Me
- Dirk Handlebar
- ἐνὶ τοῖς γὰρ ἀείδομεν οἳ λιγὺν ἦχον τέττιγος, θόρυβον δ’ οὐκ ἐφίλησαν ὄνων "I sing to those who prefer the clear cicada sound, who do not like the braying of asses." Callimachus, Aeitia fr. 1 (Pfeiffer)
1 comment:
I'll be out of internet touch until July 21 or so. Expect more posts after that.
Thank goodness! I've got some catching up to do! LOL
Post a Comment