• Gustave Courbet - "Le Bord de Mer à Palavas" (1854)

Monday, June 16, 2008

I received this e-mail from a student today

I thought you might like to read the crap I put up with.

I XXXX'd out the name for privacy reasons.

So, how do you find out if you're allergic to marijuana?
__________________________________________


CAMS 025 , Section 101: GREEK CIV

From: XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Subject: Class Today
To: FACULTY
Hi,

I wasn't in class today because I feel like I got hit by a bus. I was at the Iron Maiden concert last night and there were people smoking marijuanna, which I'm allergic to. I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to make it to class tomorrow.

XXXXXXX

2 comments:

Utah Man said...

my only question is... Iron Maiden is still around? so who is their lead singer Bruce Dickinson or Ronnie James dio... Yes I know too much about Iron Maiden

richard dandelion said...

The kid isn't allergic to marijuana, dirk. He's allergic to marijuanna. There's a test for that: if you can't spell marijuana, you're probably smoking it.

PS--Can I get this guy's email? No reason.

About Me

My photo
ἐνὶ τοῖς γὰρ ἀείδομεν οἳ λιγὺν ἦχον τέττιγος, θόρυβον δ’ οὐκ ἐφίλησαν ὄνων "I sing to those who prefer the clear cicada sound, who do not like the braying of asses." Callimachus, Aeitia fr. 1 (Pfeiffer)