I found this while trying to find out about the new Killers album [Click here to hear the first song to be released, called "Human."]. I'm looking forward to its release. But for now, I'll be happy listening to this Christmas offering, called "Don't Shoot Me Santa." It's pretty funny (especially the video).
I'd like to thank my sister Jen for introducing me to the Killers a few years ago. I hope Santa doesn't shoot either of us. Ever.
[P.S. Nice green dress.]
4 comments:
Is that a young Dirk Handlebar on Santa's lap?!
And yes, the Killers are, well, killer.
Love the Killers.
REALLY love their X-mas song.
I thank you, sir.
The killers are the greatest. I love them because they have such a cool style of their own, but they aren't afraid to do something different than that. Making something different their style, too. "When you were young" has such a cool "'80's Springsteen" style, "Can you read my Mind?" is basically the greatest song of all time, and then Sawdust has those awesome covers of Mark Knopfler and Kenny Rogers. Maybe on their new album, they'll cover Neil Diamond. That may be too much to ask for. But I can dream.
Also, that sweet dress with the wings is nowhere near as stylin' as the collar Dirk is sporting.
THAT WAS AWESOME!
I love the "Santa age 8". Funny funny funny.
Thanks for the laugh, Dirk.
Post a Comment