• Gustave Courbet - "Le Bord de Mer à Palavas" (1854)

Thursday, April 03, 2008

End the Hiatus

I haven't posted in a long time - mostly because I post on my daughter Zola’s blog. At any rate, I've decided it's time to end the hiatus, if only intermittently.

Wondering what I've been up to?

Here's my poster from Penn State's Graduate Student Exhibition. I displayed this on March 30, 2008.

4 comments:

Christian said...

I understand you won a "Major Award" for this very fine poster! Thanks for sharing it -- interesting stuff.

Lindsey said...

Coming soon to a Greek history text book near you.

Dirk Handlebar said...

Aaah, Christian. Thanks for the "Christmas Story" props.

I'm pretty sure the judges liked it because of the full frontal nudity. Liberal Arts are the best.

Jenny Moore said...

This is seriously awesome. Have you gotten it framed? I hope so.

About Me

My photo
ἐνὶ τοῖς γὰρ ἀείδομεν οἳ λιγὺν ἦχον τέττιγος, θόρυβον δ’ οὐκ ἐφίλησαν ὄνων "I sing to those who prefer the clear cicada sound, who do not like the braying of asses." Callimachus, Aeitia fr. 1 (Pfeiffer)