DIRK HANDLEBAR
Gustave Courbet - "Le Bord de Mer à Palavas" (1854)
Thursday, May 18, 2006
just a test to see if i can post a photo
Just a test to see if I can post a picture. Maybe I can do a couple.
Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(17)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
▼
2006
(37)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(13)
▼
May
(1)
just a test to see if i can post a photo
►
2005
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Dirk Handlebar
ἐνὶ τοῖς γὰρ ἀείδομεν οἳ λιγὺν ἦχον τέττιγος, θόρυβον δ’ οὐκ ἐφίλησαν ὄνων "I sing to those who prefer the clear cicada sound, who do not like the braying of asses." Callimachus,
Aeitia
fr. 1 (Pfeiffer)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment